how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal information.
Master Tones COMPANY LIMITED, (hereinafter referred to as “Master Tones”, “us”, “we” or “our”) respects the privacy and information of our clients. To maintain transparency about the practices, usage, and processing of our customer’s information, please carefully review this document and all its contents.
Collection of Information
Master Tones may collect your personal information when you are visiting our website, registering with us, purchasing our products or services from us, and using our products or services. This includes but not limited to your name, email address, cellular phone number, IP address, location, user usage and other information.
Your payment to us will be processed by third-party credit card processors. Master Tones will not collect your credit card information but will direct you to third-party credit card processors for the purpose of completing your payment.
Purpose of the Collection of Information
Your personal information will be collected, processed, used, and shared with our affiliates and partners by Master Tones in order to fulfill the following purposes:
● Providing value-added services;
● Maintaining customer relations;
● Providing customer services and support;
● Operational purposes;
● E-commerce purposes;
● Marketing and advertising purposes;
● Complying with all the laws of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and responding to law enforcement official’s request;
● Responding to legal proceedings of any kind; and;
● Other specified purposes as required by applicable law.
Personal Information Processing and Utilization
The information will be used to develop future products based on customer’s needs and buying patterns both inside and outside of the Republic of China (Taiwan).
Master Tones cooperates with major cloud services providers to provide our products and services, so your personal information may be transferred, processed, or used in the place outside Taiwan, including but not limited to the United States.
Master Tones will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such personal information is collected or used, or required or allowed by law.
Please note that deletion of Master Tones’ software, cancelation of your subscription with Master Tones and ceasing your use of Master Tones’ website, products or services will not necessarily trigger a removal of your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] to request removal of your personal information.
You may exercise the following rights regarding our collection and use of your personal information:
- Request access to the personal information hold by Master Tones;
- Request to supplement or correct your personal information;
- Request a copy of your personal information;
- Request removal of your personal information;
- Request Master Tones to discontinue collection, processing, or utilization of your personal information when the purposes for which no longer exist.
Cookies and Data Collection
Notes used in the section Cookies and Data Collection
- Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session.
- Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience.
Data stored in a cookie is created by the server upon your connection. This data is labeled with an ID unique to you and your computer.
When the cookie is exchanged between your computer and the network server, the server reads the ID and knows what information to specifically give to you.
It is your right to opt out of receiving marketing or e-mail advertising. Please contact us at [email protected] to opt out. Please be sure to include your exact email address in this correspondence.