Taking your sound to the next level, the British Kolorizer optimizes the sound quality of your work and brings the sentiment of analog authenticity into your music.
Get rid of all the complicated terms and numbers. The British Kolorizer brings you exquisite sounds through only two knobs. Intuitively named FAT and BRIGHT, the two knobs do what they are exactly called for, bringing full, warm, and bright sounds to your work.
Powered by our very own Ariosa AI technology, we make it possible to interpret among the various forms of sound and science to analyze the system and perfect your music creation. The BK is endowed with the characteristics of human intellectual processes that can discover threads and learn, making repetition a thing of the past. The feeling is cozy and intimate, just like that of an exquisite sunset.
● Make your sound FAT or BRIGHT by just two knobs.
● 10 presets, get your sound right by one click
● 96 kHz internal computing sampling rate
● Imperceivable latency with no compromise in quality
● Big knobs and elegant user interface, very easy to control
● An output gain slider that lets you attenuate the output sound to the desired level
● Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
● Display resolution: 1280 × 960px or higher
● OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only
● Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, and more.
● Windows 10, 64-bit only
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, FL Studio, and more.
– Fix the delay problem for parallel usage.
– Add AAX and Linux release
– Public release