An analog-inspired polisher with multi-channel support. It introduces a brand new way to color your sound, bringing the music to the next level with subtle yet brilliant details.
Visualizing your sound adjustment with color, The Palette introduces a brand new way to color your sound, bringing the music to the next level with subtle yet brilliant details. Multi-channel support up to 7.1.4 to make your Dolby Atmos mixing more flexible and to open up more possibilities. Powered by our very own Ariosa AI technology, The Palette polishes the sound with the delicate processing of those classic analog gear characteristics, setting the final tone color of your work with its intuitive interface.
• Add delicate bright/dark/neutral analog colors to your sound with intuitive interface
• Auto-gain enables you to maintain the sound level while easily alternating the color
• Presets that helps with fast mixing
• Highest supporting sampling rate at 96kHz (up to 192 kHz internal working sampling rate)
• Multi-channel support including mono, stereo, quad, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.4
• Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
• Display resolution: 1280 × 960px or higher
• Intel compatible or Apple Silicon CPU, full native support (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
• OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only, M1 supported.
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
• DAWs supported: Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, FL Studio, and more.
• Windows 10, 64-bit only
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
• DAWs supported: Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, FL Studio, and more.
* For FL studio users, make sure to enable “Use fixed size buffers” and reload plug-in before using
* Activation or Trial options are available after the plugins are properly installed and opened in the working DAW
* Internet is required during activation
* Every purchased license allows activation on up to 3 different devices
* The time period of the trial version is 14 days. After the trial period the plugins will automatically become invalid
Version 1.0 (Apr. 07, 2022)
• Release version