From vintage to vavoom, the British Kolorizer, or the “BK” for short, takes sound to a whole new level. The opulent sound of tomorrow, comes to you today. The BK delivers the sharp ultra-modern advantage of AI.
AI makes it possible to interpret between the various forms of sound and science to analyze the system and perfect your music creation. The BK is endowed with the characteristics of human intellectual processes that can discover threads and learn, making repetition a thing of the past. The feeling is cozy and intimate, just like that of an exquisite sunset.
Learn more: https://www.master-tones.com/blog/british-kolorizer-debut-of-ariosa-technology/
● Make your sound FAT or BRIGHT by just two knobs.
● 10 presets, get your sound right by one click
● 96 kHz internal computing sampling rate
● Imperceivable latency with no compromise in quality
● Big knobs and elegant user interface, very easy to control
● An output gain slider that lets you rattenuate the output sound to the desired level
● Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
● Display resolution: 1280 × 960px or higher
● OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only
● Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, and more.
● Windows 10, 64-bit only
● Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
● DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, FL Studio, and more.
User Manual & Technical Report
– Fix the delay problem for parallel usage.
– Add AAX and Linux release
– Public release