Breaking the borderline of the stereo image, The Widener expands the boundary of your sound to a whole new level, immersing the listener in the dimension of sound field you build.
Breaking the borderline of the stereo image, The Widener expands the boundary of your sound to a whole new level, immersing the listener in the dimension of sound field you build. Powered by our very own Ariosa AI technology, The Widener is able to work seamlessly without having any phasing issues, giving you the smoothest user experience. The EQ feature enables you to target the frequency range specifically for your sound, alternating only the frequency band you want to work at.
• Expand stereo width image to a new level
• EQ for the plugin to function only at certain frequency range
• Smooth functioning without any phasing issue
• Input/Output gains with reverse link
• Intuitive and neat UI/UX, easy to navigate
• Presets that help with fast mixing
• Highest supporting sampling rate at 96kHz (up to 192 kHz internal working sampling rate)
• Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
• Display resolution: 1280 × 960px or higher
• Intel compatible or Apple Silicon CPU (M1), full native support (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
• OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only.
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
• DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, and more.
• Windows 10, 64-bit only
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
• DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, FL Studio, and more.
* For FL studio users, make sure to enable “Use fixed size buffers” and reload plug-in before using
* Activation or Trial options are available after the plugins are properly installed and opened in the working DAW
* Internet is required during activation
* Every purchased license allows activation on up to 3 different devices
* The time period of the trial version is 14 days. After the trial period the plugins will automatically become invalid
Version 1.0 (Nov. 13, 2021)
• Release version