Bring your sound to the next stage, literally. Numerous classic analog gears that work magic on the sound image, but with The Widener (TW) and The Deepener (TD), we made the magic available through your computer.
Bring your sound to the next stage, literally. Numerous classic analog gears that work magic on the sound image, but with The Widener (TW) and The Deepener (TD), we make the magic available through your computer. Powered by Ariosa technology, The Widener expands the boundary of your sound to a whole new level, breaking the borderline of the stereo image; The Deepener can easily alternate the depth of the center stage, creating an astonishing dynamic to your work. Combining forces, The Stage Package will change your perspective towards digital plugins and your music.
* Activation or trial options are available after the plugins are properly installed and opened in the working DAW
* Internet is required during activation
* Every purchased license allows activation on up to 3 different devices
* The time period of the trial version is 14 days. After the trial period the plugins will automatically become invalid
• Two plug-ins: The Widener (TW) and The Deepener (TD)
• Expand stereo width image and modify sound source depth image
• EQ for the plugin to function only at certain frequency range
• Smooth functioning without any phasing issue
• Input/Output gains with reverse link
• Intuitive and neat UI/UX, easy to navigate
• Presets that help with fast mixing
• Highest supporting sampling rate at 96kHz (up to 192 kHz internal working sampling rate)
• Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
• Display resolution: 1280 × 960px or higher
• Intel compatible or Apple Silicon CPU (M1), full native support (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
• OS X 10.9 and above, 64-bit only.
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AU, AAX
• DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, and more.
• Windows 10, 64-bit only
• Plug-in formats: VST3, AAX
• DAWs supported: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Studio One, Ableton Live, FL Studio, and more.
* For FL studio users, make sure to enable “Use fixed size buffers” and reload plug-in before using
Version 1.0 (Nov. 13, 2021)
• Release version